Professional employer organizations (PEOs) help companies to cost-effectively outsource the responsibilities of human resources, employee benefits, payroll and workers’ compensation. A PEO provides these integrated services to effectively manage critical human resource responsibilities and employer risks for clients. A client can then focus on their core business competencies to maintain and grow their bottom line.
Businesses today need help managing increasingly complex employee related matters such as health benefits, workers’ compensation claims, payroll, payroll tax compliance, and unemployment insurance claims. They contract with a PEO to assume these responsibilities and provide expertise in human resources management. This allows the PEO client to concentrate on the revenue-producing side of its operations.
Businesses across Denver, Colorado and America have discovered the incredible value of PEOs because they provide:
- Relief from the burden of employment administration.
- A wide range of personnel management solutions through a team of professionals.
- Improved employment practices, compliance and risk management to reduce liabilities.
- Access to a comprehensive employee benefits package, allowing clients to be competitive in the labor market.
- Assistance to improve productivity and profitability.
If you are looking for more than just payroll in Denver let us help you determine whether a PEO can help you manage the growing burden of employment law and employee regulations.
If you are looking for a Payroll Service in Denver call PEO Concepts.
Important News for Business Executives!
- Business Finance Magazine-HR
- Importance of Payroll Taxes
- National Association of PEO’s
- Employee Benefit News
- Denver Business News
- Summit Accounting and Tax