Professional employer organizations (PEOs) help companies to cost-effectively outsource the responsibilities of human resources, employee benefits, payroll and workers’ compensation. A PEO provides these integrated services to effectively manage critical human resource responsibilities and employer risks for clients. A client can then focus on their core business competencies to maintain and grow their bottom line.
Businesses today need help managing increasingly complex employee related matters such as health benefits, workers’ compensation claims, payroll, payroll tax compliance, and unemployment insurance claims. They contract with a PEO to assume these responsibilities and provide expertise in human resources management. This allows the PEO client to concentrate on the revenue-producing side of its operations.
Businesses across Denver, Colorado and America have discovered the incredible value of PEOs because they provide:
- Relief from the burden of employment administration thereby improving corporate efficiency.
- A singular administrative partner reduces vendor management responsibilities.
- Improved federal and state employment law compliance and risk management thereby reducing employment liabilities.
- Access to a comprehensive fortune 500 employee benefits package, allowing clients to be competitive in the labor market.
- In house HR can be more focused on employee management, strategy and culture.
If you are looking for a Payroll Service or PEO in Denver call PEO Concepts. 303-697-0902